Useful links for Pentire Residents.
Useful Contact Links for Pentire Residents
The Cornwall Council and Newquay Town Council web sites contain a lot of useful information. However, it’s not always obvious which main heading some items fall under so the links below may be helpful. Where relevant the links connect to forms or buttons for reporting problems online and also include direct contact phone numbers.
Also included below are links to the main emergency and support services serving Newquay.
- Type in postcode and select your address.
- Includes contact details for your local councillor (Louis Gardner for Newquay Central & Pentire).
EnvironmentService@cornwall.gov.uk or 0300 123 4202
- Includes problems on Pentire Headland or adjoining cliffs, e.g. illegal camping, fly tipping
- Noise/nuisance complaints
- Sewers and drains
- Environmental crime (fly-tipping, littering, dog fouling, abandoned vehicles, graffiti)
- overgrown hedges, verges and trees
- flooding and blocked drains
- illegal parking (e.g. camper vans or any illegal overnight parking)
- road markings, signs and bollards
- bridges and retaining walls
- public footpaths, bridleways etc.
- Includes online planning register and reporting planning control breaches
- All bins on Pentire are managed by Cornwall Council.
- Includes TPOs, dead and dangerous trees.
- Includes reporting problems with trees, hedges, verges and weeds.
Newquay Town Council
- Useful list of which services fall under which council.
Mr Andrew Curtis – Town Clerk
Address: Municipal Offices, Marcus Hill, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7 1AF
Telephone number: 01637 878388
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Includes contact details for Mayor, Deputy Mayor and Town Councillors
- All public toilets in Newquay are managed by Newquay Town Council.
Emergency and Support Services
- Best contact for fires or dangerous BBQs in dunes.
- Includes hotline for reporting stranded or injured seals, dolphins etc.
Newquay Harbour Master (Michael Ridgway) – 01637 872809
- Best contact for reporting speeding watercraft on The Gannel.
- Direct link to Newquay Safe.
For more information about the area including coastal walks, hotels and bars please see:
Reporting potholes and other aspects relating to highways to Cornwall Council
Report a pothole
Phone 0300 1234 222
Newquay Town Council
Phone 01637 878388
Newquay Surf Life Saving Club
Marine Conservation Society good beach guide
Neighbourhood Planning information from Cornwall Rural Community Charity (CRCC)